What should I do if I notice
something different about my child?:
(a) TEFRA info:
(a) DAN physicians:
(1) Check with your Pediatrician:
(2) Referral to Dennis
Developmental Center:
(3) Early Intervention:
(4) Day Treatment Centers:
              then see steps below
(b) Other Treating Physicians outside of AR:
interest to the autism community. The information comes from a
Disclaimer:variety of sources and  ArkansasAutism.org does not
independently verify any of it. The views expressed herein are not
necessarily that of ArkansasAutism.org. Nothing in this document
should be construed as medical advice. Always consult your child's
doctor regarding his or her individual needs.